Profile of Binary Objects
German cities like Berlin, Hamburg, Cologne, Munich and other municipalities in Great Britain, Spain, Italy, Austria and Greece as well as organisations like the Bertelsmann Foundation are already using web-based participatory Internet portals on the basis of our Dialog Management System.
Currently there is no extensive e-participation solution world-wide, which involves various complex inquiries up to the integration of map material.
We care for our customers starting from the conception of a dialogue-oriented workflow over to the realization of an individual web-portal to a long-term technical and content advancement.
At present we are searching for our office in Berlin (and/or as freelance Germany-wide):
What can you expect?
Employment in a small but challenging demanding team. We put emphasis on a constant training of our employees and we try to consider their personal interests as far as possible. With our Dialog-Portal-Projects we work close with people, that is why it is important for us to work with contented colleagues and have a relaxed team atmosphere. We consider a Work-Life Balance. In regular staff conversation we cultivate giving each other feedback.
By the way
You will not find the usual demand in our requirement profiles for higher education and at least three years professional experience. If someone can do something, we recognize it by from particular references and less from by formal qualifications. The latters naturally do not harm also…
- briefing-appointments with the customer
- creative development of complex interfaces for dialogue portals (on the basis of existing corporate design templates)
- creative adjustment and development of existing interfaces
- presentation of drafts internally and for the customer
- implementation of barrier-free designs in HTML Templates
- creation of info-graphics and small animations in Flash
- secure sense for the usability of Web-2.0-applications.
- good knowledge of HTML and CSS
- knowledge in the implementation of barrier-free Websites
- knowledge in Flash/Flash Script programming
- excellent general internet skills (i.e. Web 2.0)
- reliability, accuracy, flexibility
- fluency in German and English in speech and writing
- teamwork skills, resiliency, assertiveness
- structured and taking personal responsibility at workself-responsible working style
Your applicationIf interested, please exclusively send an e-mail to work_at_binary-objects.de with a link to your references and application documents or attach them as PDF. You are also welcome to call us to clarify important questions in advance. Please indicate in your application, which working time model you are interested in. We look forward to hearing from you!
(please replace "_at_" with @)